I Want a Logo – What’s the Process?
I want to work closely with you to ensure you’re satisfied with your design. You can email me at email@example.com.
Let’s start a conversation about what you have in mind. I can offer a free quote after a quick discussion!
We start with getting questions answered.
1. What field is your business in?
2. What’s your message?
3. Are you sure of what you want or do you have just a general direction?
4. Do you have a strict prompt for me to follow or are you leaving me with some general guidelines and more creative freedom? Either way, great!
Concepts & Revisions
After I get the information I need, I’ll start with some rough sketches. We’ll toss ideas back and forth and I’ll provide you with some digital concepts. We’ll tear that apart and discuss it more as I take notes and make adjustments. Rinse and repeat until you’re satisfied. I’ll keep redesigning it over and over until we have something we love right down to the smallest details. Once we agree on a design, I’ll finalize it by sending you all the necessary files in a neat zip folder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Files are Included in the Final Package?
The following are all included by default:
1. High resolution .jpeg images (Print ready)
2. High resolution transparent .png
3. Original source file (.ai)
4. Other vector formats (.pdf, .svg)
5. Fonts (if applicable)
6. Color palette codes (RGB and CMYK for digital, and Pantone for print)
How Many Revisions Do I Get?
After we have finished a design and you’re happy with it, any quick and easy revisions are free forever. This includes a change in color or composition. Redesigning a whole new concept is not a quick revision, and so it’s not included.
Can You Design Business Cards or a Social Media Kit?
Of course! I can do anything else you may need. Such as:
1. Social media banners and icons
2. Business cards
3. Stationary designs (for letters and mail)
4. Posters for advertisement
5. 3D mockups of your logo on products
6. Store signage
7. Much more!
I’m Not Sure What Logo I Need – What are the Options?
I have made this easy-to-follow chart below to showcase the different types of logos and their uses. Take a look!
© 2019 Mando Arellano